This Risk Disclosure Statement should be read together with the Terms and Conditions.
Exchanging digital assets involves certain risks. This Risk Disclosure Statement cannot and does not uncover all risks associated with holding, exchanging, or taking part in financing or financed transactions in digital assets. Potential risks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- The market of digital assets is still new and uncertain. No individual should invest funds in digital assets or speculate in digital assets that he/she isnot prepared to lose. Whether the market for one or more digital asset will move up or down,or whether a specific digital asset will lose part orall of its value, remains obscure. Exchange participants ought to be wary about holding digital assets.
- Markets of digital assets have various degrees of liquidity. There is never a guarantee that there will be an active market for a person to purchase, sell or trade digital assets. Besides,any tokens market may suddenly appear and disappear.POLYCOIN makes no representations or guarantees about whether a digital asset may be exchanged on the platform. Any digital asset is subject to delisting without any prior notice or consent.
- The legal status of certain digital assets might be uncertain. This may imply that the legality of holding or exchanging such assets isnot always clear. Whether and how one or more digital assets comprise property,or assets,or rights of any sort can likewise be unclear. Exchange participants shall be responsible for knowing and understanding how digital assets will be addressed, controlled,and taxed under applicable law.
- Having digital assets on account orwithany third party in a custodial relationship involves certain risks. Such risks include security breaches, risk of contractual breach,and risk of loss. Exchange participants ought to be wary about enabling third parties to hold their propertyinany capacity whatsoever.
- Values inany digital asset marketplace are unpredictable and can change rapidly. Exchange participants inany digital assets market are cautioned that they should give close consideratio to their position and holdings,and how they might be affected by abrupt changes in exchanging and other market activities.
- At the point when an individual funds a purchase or sale of digital assets on a peer-to-peer basis, he/she faces the risk of losing the sum contributed. At the same time when an individual accepts financing to enter a trading agreement, he/she acknowledges the risk of not having the option to reimburse(for instance,if the market price of the digital asset he/she acquired with the financing falls). Exchange participants should know the majority of the terms of any agreements they enter and how their exchanging techniques and other market and risk elements can influence their monetary obligations.