Security of funds and client data is our top priority. Our security officers are constantly improving our end-to-end security measures and examining procedures. Please note that we cannot reveal all the details of the security measures implemented on the platform for security and proprietary reasons.
Client Account Protection
POLYCOIN strives to maintain security of clients’ assets, and thus we have implemented industry standard protections for the services. Nonetheless, there are risks that are created by individual client activities. You consent to consider your access credentials such as username and password as private data and not to uncover such data to any third party. You also agree that only you are responsible for taking necessary safety measures to protect your own account and individual data.
You will be exclusively in charge of the supervision of your POLYCOIN account and password on your own, and you will be in charge of all activities under account, and POLYCOIN won’t be in charge of any misfortune or results of approved or unapproved utilization of your account credentials including but not limited to information disclosure, information posting, consent to or submission of different standards and agreements by clicking on the site, online renewal of agreement, etc.
By creating an account, you thus agree that:
- you will notify POLYCOIN immediately in the event that you are aware of any unapproved utilization of your POLYCOIN account and password by any individual or some other infringement to the security rules;
- you will carefully observe the security, authentication, dealing, charging, withdrawal mechanism or procedures of the site; and
- you will log out from the site by taking proper steps at the end of each visit.
We offer two-factor authentication (2FA) as an extra layer of security to clients’ accounts and protection of sensitive operations. Clients have an option to configure two-factor authentication (2FA) using Google Authenticator.
Advanced verification tools to monitor the integrity of accounts
All client information is protected by AES 256-bit encryption, and sensitive client data (whether it’s encrypted or not) is never returned to the client. Login information is saved and analyzed in order to identify unusual activity.
Security system screens withdrawals by IP address and other user behavior patterns, activating manual admin investigation on withdrawals that seem unusual.
Our servers network is secured utilizing always up-to-date software and the best practices:
- Automatic backup of the database on a daily basis;
- Protection from DDoS attacks;
- Multi-layered server architecture with complex credentials to guarantee server integrity;
- Server protection with a strong firewall;
- SSL encryption for safe browsing;
- Regular system audits;
- Constant, real-time monitoring of suspicious activity;
- Internal auditing and security screening utilized over all systems and instances.