Withdrawal and Refund Policy
- To withdraw funds from his/her account, the Client shall submit a withdrawal request from his/her personal Polycoin.io profile.
- After the Client submits a withdrawal request, such request will be assigned an “Open Request” status. At which stage of the withdrawal process is this request can be seen in the personal profile (Withdrawal -> Open Request).
- After the withdrawal request is assigned a “Processed” status, the requested funds will be transferred to the payment system and details of withdraw will be seen in (Withdrawal -> Requests History).
- The Client has the right to withdraw funds only to the payment system that was used to deposit funds to his/her account. In case where it is technically impossible to withdraw funds to the payment system that was used to deposit funds, the payment method shall be chosen by the Company according to the Client’s wishes. In such case, the payment details shall meet the conditions specified by the Client in his/her personal info.
- The Client is fully responsible for the information he/she provides to the Polycoin through the withdrawal request.
- If the Client uses a bank card for making deposits, withdrawals shall be made to this bank card in the amounts not exceeding the amount deposited within 90 (ninety) calendar days from the last deposit. Withdrawals to bank cards have greater priority than other types of withdrawals.